728x90 AdDuplex not displaying correct dimensions

Aug 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Hello. I switched to the v2 for Windows 8 today. On v1 AdDuplex was displaying with the correct dimensions, but with v2 it looks like the ad is maybe 1/3rd the correct width and much higher than 90 pixels. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
Coordinator
Aug 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Curious, will check that out. Do you want to log it on the V2 site please.
Aug 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Will do. Thanks for looking into it.
Coordinator
Aug 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM
FYI, have a fix. Problem was a slight oversight with the Size property demanded by AdDuplex.
Just working on packaging that up now with a few other minor fixes, should be up soon. - look for the 2.0.1-Alpha2 release
Coordinator
Aug 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Done, refresh your NuGet package now :D
Aug 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM
The ad size is now correct, but I'm getting a lot of unhandled crashes with the following in output:

A first chance exception of type 'System.PlatformNotSupportedException' occurred in AdRotator.Core.DLL
Coordinator
Aug 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM
That's fine, they are actually handled exceptions being exposed through AdRotator. They occur when values tested in your config are not compatible with the current app.
this allows you to use a global config and only those for which you have a provider dll deployed with your app will work and any you have that are either incompatible or not supported fail silently

if this is causing an issue let me know on the v2 site