When call Invalidate?

Jul 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Hello,
In my app the user can navigate between some pages and for all loaded event I run the Invalidate method on my single instance reference of my adRotatorControl.
My question is: it's correct or I can decrease the fill rate of my Ad?
I have a very low fill rate like admob 1100 requests, 69 impressions, fillrate 6.82% and money 0€

Other providers works in the same way (max 1€ total in one month)! 500 download from store

Thanks,
Matteo
Coordinator
Jul 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM
The fill rate is determined by the AdProvider as you can request as many times as you like (which doesn't count) the fill rate refers to how often they actually serve you a new ad.

Our advice is to sign up to as many providers as possible and manage your config online so if you are getting better fill rates from a certain provider (or one is paying better) you can update your config to your apps.

Smaato so far has been my best payer, the rest never got me much. With Pubcenter you need to really handle it by watching and creating new add units for different categories to get the best fill/pay rate.

Generally speaking Ad Revenue has been dropping off of late unless you can command over a million requests a day or more.