Whats wrong?!?

Nov 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I'am using v 0.3 for XNA, but this seems to be veeeery buggy! I've done everything exactly like in the demo, but nothing is rendered. I've checked nearly everything, but without success. Also the demo crashes very often, whats going on in here?!?

Nov 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM

About the Sample's crashes: http://wp7adrotator.codeplex.com/discussions/398768

I'm having problems to show any ads on my game using v 0.3 XNA too. 

Nov 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Couple things i noticed after starting. If you are using landscape mode. make sure your adrotator position is within the bounds of the screen. The sample is set to 0,720 which would not show up in landscape mode. I'm having problems getting a some of the ads networks to show up.

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hmm, note for 0.3 we discovered an issue with the pubcenter control, hence the update. suggest you update to the latest version and re-test.

Yes if you don't update the ad position in orientation changed it wont draw in a visible portion of the screen (look ma it's over there)

Ensure you add references to all referenced providers such as PubCenter, AdDuplex and Smaato (except non-location version) as V1 required all libraries (something we are heading to resolve in V2)

P.S. the XNA version is still classed as a Beta but we have over 100 implementations noted so far (more with the Silverlight version).  If you have a repeatable issue we'll be happy to look at it, but so far the Monster sample pack and the example apps perform with no known issue